Monday, May 28, 2012

Centering

Well, my last journal was last summer.  I have been trying to get my diabetes under control.  Today I want to get myself centered.

Two weeks ago, I decided to go over to the church to have time with God.  I got there around 10:00 a.m. to find the lobby completely full of people.  I went into the church and there were people everywhere.  I waited until the noise stopped.

When the church was completely quiet, I started quieting my body and my soul.  I centered on my God and my All.

While my eyes were closed I keeped seeing a face.  At first I thought there was someone in front of me in the church trying to get my attention.  Three times I opened my eyes to find that there wasn't anyone in the church.  I decided to let go and let God take over.  I closed my eyes again and the face appeared a fourth time.  In past experiences when this face appeared I could make out only an outline.  I could see dark hair, rather long and a beard and moustache also dark.  This time, I could see big eyes.  They were coming at my face.  As they kept coming, they kept getting bigger and bigger.  I then felt pressure against my forehead as if this image was pressing against my forehead. 

I opened my eyes and felt a little scared.  I could still feel the pressure against my forehead.  That feeling stayed with me most of the morning.

I am not sure what to expect next!  Whatever happens will be truly awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment