Monday, June 13, 2011

Well, this is it, our big day!

I have been tied up in knots now for a few days.  I wonder if Mother Teresa or Pope John Paul II ever had this problem when they were about to commit their every move to the Lord?

My husband Tom, is as cool as a cucumber about his decision.  Sometimes I wonder if God was calling me to the Franciscan to get to Tom?  Tom says that He really wants both of us. 

Yesterday was our practice for the ceremony.  Tom saw a stained glass window of the Blessed Mother.  His immediate response was that She had wanted us to serve Her Son from the beginning.  Tom thinks that God sent His Mother to do the work and we would have to obey because She is our Mother too.  Sounds reasonable!

Last night all I wanted to do was go and find someone to talk to about my feelings other than Tom.  Someone who was not so close to the situation.  I went to bed instead.  It is now 1:50 a.m., June 13, 2011, and I am wide awake.  It could be excitement and a little fear of what my journey with the Lord will have in store for me.

I am ready and willing Lord.  Let the journey begin!  Lets Celebrate Together!

No comments:

Post a Comment